INFECTION CONTROL ONLINE COURSE
Following infection control guidelines ensures that you are protecting yourself and in turn protecting your family, your coworkers, and your clients.
What Can You Expect?
Infection control practices are a critical aspect of almost every profession. This course will teach you the basics of sanitization, the principles of infection control, and the fundamentals of cleansing and decontamination.
It all starts with education.
- Rules and Regulations
- Infectious Disease
- Community-Acquired MRSA
The Principles of Infection Control
- Microbiology: The Study of Microorganisms
- Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, and Parasites
- Nosocomial Infections
Breaking the Chain of Infection
- Aseptic Technique and Resolving Cross-Contamination
- Hand Washing
- Cleansing, Decontaminating, and Sterilizing Reusable Equipment
- Proper Cleansing
- Decontaminating Tools
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Countertop Steam Autoclaves
Once you have registered for this course you will be sent your username and password to access our online academy.