ADVANCED ESTHETICS ONLINE BOOT CAMP PROGRAM
With the 6-week immersion program, you will receive:
Access to a proprietary intensive boot camp that provides 6-weeks of online esthetic education. This weekly training is designed to prepare each service member of your team to become proficient in their esthetic knowledge but also to challenge them to reach a top level of esthetic excellence. They will increase their knowledge and understanding of the skin, various treatments, ingredients, and client building.
This training is perfect for the future onboarding of new service providers. This 8-week boot camp will have your new team members learning, engaged and will quickly bring them up to speed with the rest of your staff. The result of this system is a cohesive, connected and respected team that is united and can focus on the group goal: making the spa successful within a nurturing spa environment, producing great results, excellent customer service and ultimately a happy, growing client base.
Here is the breakdown of the 6-week immersion program:
Infection Control | Week 1
Following Infection control guidelines ensures that you are protecting yourself and in turn, protecting your family, your co-workers, and your clients.
- Infection Control
- Blood born pathogens, viruses and diseases
- Personal self-care & protection
- Sanitation and maintenance of treatment room
- Sanitation and maintenance of implements
- Maintenance of machines
- Treatment Room
- Backbar Orientation
Preparation and Hospitality | Week 2
Learn how to utilize your space and spa environment to maximize client comfort and satisfaction.
- Spa & Medical Cleanse
- Relaxation Methods
- Branding Elements
- Hospitality Principles
- Client Experience
Skin Biology and Analysis | Week 3
In this two-part course, discover the biology and function of the skin and how to translate it into your consultation and treatments for optimum results.
Skin Health & Wellness
- Skin Color & Fitzpatrick Scale
- Skin Function
- Characteristics of Skin
- Mechanisms of Aging
- Intro into skin conditions
- Causes, symptoms, and triggers
- Introduction & Intake Forms
- Taking pictures
- Dermaplaning for Cell Analysis
- Determining a goal
- Dealing with issues
- Common Skin Conditions
Exfoliation | Week 4
Discover the in-depth functions of the many exfoliation methods we use every day in the treatment room.
- Microdermabrasion & Hydamicrodermabrasion
- Chemical Peels
- Fruit acid peels
- Blended Peels
Skin Therapies | Week 5
Learn how different therapies can be combined to achieve healthy, radiant skin and repair the effects of aging.
- Electroporation, Ionization and iontophoresis
- Microcurrent & Nanocurrent
- FSD- light & heat energy treatments
Treatment Recommendations, Ingredients & Retail | Week 6
Learn how to build a service and retail program including what to consider when creating your treatment offerings.
- Establishing or redefining skin goals for clients
- Creating a client service and product plan
- Clinical Treatments in a monthly program such as membership
- Facial Therapy options
- Advanced treatments in series/packages
- Daily Regimen (AM & PM)
- Pre & Post Care regimens
- Vitamin Skin Therapy (Vit A, B, C, D, & E)
Retail & Home care Ingredient Breakdown
- Actives & Serums
- Rotary brushes, LED devices, Spatulas, & Microcurrents
Backbar Ingredient Breakdown
- Prep Products
- Hydrate & Protect